Search our site with Google Search
- Make this gorgeous piece of garden art using an old bowling ball.
- How to make these winter treats for the wild birds.
- So easy to grow; find out how.
- There is no need to buy dalias every year if you store them properly over winter.
- Use pine boughs to create a tree where you might need one.
- Make these cute feeders from glasses and wire.
- Try this perennial vegetable next Spring.
- Common items used for not so common purposes.
- Find out how to properly store your seeds so they are viable for years to come.
- Use these ideas to create some unique Christmas ornaments.
Thank you for visiting! We are glad you're here. Whether you are interested in garden junk, crafty projects, healthy recipes, woodworking projects, or buying from local artists, we've got lots of great information for you here at D&G Gardens and Crafts. There are articles about gardening, pest control, bird feeding, how to turn a bowling ball into a garden ornament and so much more. So sit back and take some time to browse our website. And please don't forget to visit our Etsy Shop before you leave. We appreciate you stopping by. ~ Dottie & Gary
Get Our Etsy Coupon Here
"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. "