Search our site with Google Search
- These crops thrive in cooler weather.
- Use stained glass to rejuvenate a candle holder.
- Several unusual uses for wood ashes.
- Easy time-saving tips for your autumn garden.
- Make this feeder from scrap materials.
- How to grow your own.
- How to use leaves from your garden to make a birdbath and more.
- Complete instructions on how to make this garden ornament.
- Make this gorgeous piece of garden art using an old bowling ball.
- Learn how to make this cute wren house.
- How to use organic waste to make compost.
- How to protect your plants from hungry deer.
Thank you for visiting! Here you will find articles about gardening, pest control, bird feeding, step-by-step instructions on how to turn thrift store items into garden art, landscaping projects, free printable seed packets and so much more. So sit back, relax and enjoy your visit. We appreciate you stopping by.
~ Dottie & Gary
Get Our Etsy Coupon Here
"Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons."