Recipe - Fat Free Pasta Salad
This recipe is so easy, and so good, and is low in fat and calories.
Makes 4 Servings
- 8 oz. Ronzoni Smart Taste Rotini Pasta
- 1/4 cup fresh raw broccoli florets, minced
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, minced
- 1/4 cut sweet red pepper, minced
- 1 green onion, diced
- 2-3 tablespoons fat free italian dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Pat pasta dry with paper towels and put into a bowl. Toss pasta with remaining ingredients. Chill for 20 minutes, then serve.
- Add a 1/4 cup of minced celery.
- Add 1 serving (about 17 slices) of turkey peperoni cut into smaller pieces.
- Add 4 oz. of imitation crab meat
- Add 3 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- Add 1/4 cup of fat free feta
- Add 4 oz. of cooked chicken breast, diced
A 3x5 card version of this recipe can be found here.